Why aren’t more African Americans interested in “getting paid” debts due them for 400 years of slavery, Black Codes, Jim Crow and racial discrimination?
We invite you to work collectively and get paid. Join the Reparations Study Group and get facts about the debts due you, join activities designed to garner reparation compensation and join a network of like-minded people on this issue.
The next meeting of the The Reparations Study Group is scheduled for Thursday, August 11th, 2016 from 6 pm to 8. Bring a friend to the Southeast Public Library, 403 7th Street, Southeast (at the Eastern Market Subway Stop 7th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue and get answers to:
– What are Black Reparations
– Who is eligible for Reparations?
– Methods and ways that contemporary Blacks can employ to get reparations
Let’s talk about “reparations” and how to get it. Join the movement to get H.R. 40 passed
A few topics that will be discussed:
– Lobbying activities to effect passage of H.R. 40 or Executive Order execution
– Effect broader discussions of Black Reparations and US Apology for Slavery
– Activities to get more Blacks interested and active to get paid debts due them for 400 years of slavery, Black Codes, Jim Crow and racial discrimination. #LetsWork
-Learn about the #reparationsNOW movement and how you can be apart of it.